Jacket Pilot From Sheepskin B-3 Marina Miltare ART.204
Insulation: Fur height 12 mm
Collar: faux fur, fixed
Length: Short (more in the Size Chart)
Landing: Classic, comfortable
Features: Metal emblem, Light and warm
PILOT B-3 - YOU WILL NOT FIND WARMER
Want to buy something worthwhile for the winter? So here you go. The B-3 pilot jacket is sure to attract the attention of everyone around you.
Pilot B-3 can be called a masterpiece of the warmth of the online store Monday. The B-3 was developed during World War II specifically for bomber pilots flying at an altitude of more than 10,000 km in simple, unsalted cockpits.
Many years have passed since then, the model itself has been modernized, but the only thing that has not changed in the B-3 pilot is warmth and convenience. You can save on many things in life, but it is quite difficult to think about something, dream, soberly reason when you are cold and uncomfortable. Therefore, the B-3 pilot jacket is exactly what you need in winter weather.
Description of Fur Jacket Pilot
Pilot B-3 is light, soft, and warm. The noble brown top blends perfectly with the dense light beige fur. On particularly inclement days, the collar can be raised into a rack and tightened with special clasps. The same adjustable straps are on the sides of the jacket, which is very convenient. The sleeves have the characteristic B-3 vertical zippers for easy putting on gloves.
Design B-3 Jacket Pilot
The pilot on the fur is made in the style of naval aviation of Italy. This is indicated by the metal badge of the Air Force in the form of an eagle with spread wings and the imprint of the coat of arms of the Italian Navy "Marina Militare" on the inner leather pocket. This model is not overloaded with unnecessary elements: two zippered pockets complement only stylish dummy patches for the realism of the military model.
We are always happy to help you in clarifying the size or terms of delivery and payment and in all other matters.
Sizing Chart For Men's Jackets
JACKETS MEASURING GUIDE
DETERMINING THE SIZE OF A MEN'S LEATHER JACKET:
- You need to measure yourself.
- The person to be measured must be in non-bulky clothing (underwear).
- Do not measure over outerwear. Measurements should be without seam allowances, freedom, etc.
- Use the obtained data in the Sizing Chart and when ordering.
- If there are any difficulties, for sure contact us for help.
- Chest circumference - the tape line should go around the body through the protruding points of the shoulder blades and chest.
- The girth of the waist or belly - the tape measure runs horizontally along the natural waistline or at the widest point of the stomach.
- Indicate the height.